The chances that you or someone you love will be injured in an automobile accident at some point in your life is extremely high. It is a risk associated with the everyday life that we know.
Most automobile accidents are the fault of one careless driver. Often times the injured party of the other vehicle or the injured passengers of the at-fault vehicle may recover damages for their injuries. We have represented thousands of individuals who have been injured in various types of automobile accidents. Through the retention of our law firm, these clients have recovered significant sums of money for bodily injuries, vehicle damage, pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages.
What To Do When You Have Been In An Automobile Accident
- It is very important to go to the hospital or doctor immediately if you need medical treatment.
- It is equally important to obtain the police report as soon as possible.
- Write down the names and addresses of any witnesses and the names and addresses of all parties involved.
- If possible, exchange insurance cards with the driver who struck your vehicle.
- Obtain time sensitive photographs of the area where you were injured, any vehicle or instrumentality involved, your body and the bodies of any other injured people.
These tips will enable you to prove the elements of your case with as much specificity as possible. With this information as a tool it will be easier for our experienced and qualified attorneys to assess your case and move quickly.
Accidents Involving Pedestrians
As with automobile accidents, injured pedestrians struck by a vehicle can recover for their injuries by filing a lawsuit against the driver and/or owner of the automobile that struck them.
Why Choose Sinel Law?
Sinel & Associates, PLLC successfully handles automobile accident cases for drivers and pedestrians. We review every page of every police and medical report and our reputable team of medical specialists, experts, and nurses will come to Court to testify on your behalf. This dedication and diligence allows us to to achieve superior results for many of our clients.
Call Sinel Law at 212.465.1000 to receive a free consultation about the claims that you may have after suffering from an automobile. We will fight to bring you justice.